Full Audio Version: What Is The Easiest Way To Pick The Best Luxury Bath Towels?
Do you want to enhance your towel game by investing in some high-end towels? Here are some suggestions to assist you in selecting the ideal towel from luxury towel manufacturers for your requirements.
Here, we’ve put up this blog to assist you.
Make sure your towel is clean and ready to speak with
When you buy luxury towels online, you don’t get the chance to view the towels up close and personal. Here are some words you could see on luxury towel listings online, along with their definitions:
- Twist: This term refers to the way the yarn is twisted. Low-twist towels are softer, whereas high-twist towels are more durable.
- Terry cotton is a kind of cotton that is distinguished by its lengthy loops and great absorbency.
- Cotton that has been brushed for optimal suppleness.
- Towel loops are firmly twisted in ring-spun cotton, making them stronger.
Educate yourself on how to properly care for your high-end towels
If not properly cared for, even the greatest towels will not look or feel their best. Here are some tips for keeping your towels in good condition, so they can last a long time:
- To dry your towels faster, hang them on a rod rather than a hook.
- Bleach should not be used on towels, even if they are white. Bleach might cause the fibers to weaken and become less absorbent.
- When washing them, use a tiny amount of mild soap.
- Towels should be sorted by color, and white towels should not be washed with colorful towels.
- Towels should not be treated with fabric conditioners.
- Before cleaning, read the care labels carefully.
Consider whether you require more features
To make the experience even better, some luxury bath towels from an organic towel manufacturer offer additional nice-to-have characteristics.
Here are a few examples:
- Decorative patterns, such as custom embroidery, set your towels apart from the competition.
- Trackers that keep track of how you use your towel and alert you when it’s time to wash it.
- Extra pockets for your electronics that you need to have with you at all times.
- Self-cleaning characteristics that can detect the presence of microorganisms.
- If they’re composed of specific fabrics that have undergone unique treatments to minimize weight and drying time, such as Hydro cotton or Aero cotton, for example.
Examine the loops (Among other things)
Many towels have a similar appearance and feel. How can you tell the difference between a regular towel and a high-end towel?
Take a look at the towel loops. The towel may absorb more water if the loops are denser and longer.
If you want a luxurious towel that can soak up a lot of water, go for towels with 1000 loops or more. Reinforced edges and loops for simple hanging are other features to look for when inspecting a towel’s quality.
Select the appropriate towel size for the job
With so many sizes to select from, deciding which one to choose is a matter of personal preference.
- Scrubbing with washcloths is easy because they are tiny (typically approximately 13′′x13′′).
- Hand towels are available in two sizes: 16″x29″ and 16″x30″ and are a terrific addition to any bathroom. Hand towels, like finger towels, can be used as a bathroom accessory.
- Invest in some finger towels for your smaller bathrooms. To add some flare, you may fold them in several ways.
- Bath sheets are perfect for the master bath or as a beach/pool towel for those who are a little bigger. With sizes ranging from 35″x60,” 35″x65,” and 40″x70,” they’re perfect for complete cover-ups after a long soak in the tub or a swim at the beach.
- Bath towels are usually made with the softest, highest-quality ones. They normally come in sizes ranging from 27″x54″ to 35″x60″ and are utilized in tiny bathrooms such as guest and children’s restrooms.
Purchase only as many towels as you require. As a general guideline, just two of each towel size should be purchased per family member.
Business owners, talk to baby towel manufacturers in case you feel like adding wholesale baby towels to your stock.